[Dovecot] quota plugin enhancement request

Mick T sysadmin at webdock.com.au
Mon Nov 13 04:32:59 UTC 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 17:24 +1000, Michael Tibben wrote:
>
>> /dev/rob0 wrote:

>>> What about:
>>> maildir_copy_with_hardlinks = yes
>>> (if you're using maildir of course)
>>>

>> aahhh, thanks... this works great
>>
>> sorry for the dup email today, i didn't realise my first message got through
>>

> What? Copying with hardlinks should increase quota just the same, if
> we're talking about maildir++ quota here.

You're right - I have just realized this, as I have updated to RC13, but
now I am having the same issue again... I must have still been using my
hacked quota plugin when I wrote that email.... sorry for the confusion

So now I am back where I started from.... is there a better solution to
this problem that you would recommend ?

MT