[Dovecot] one example, just one example ...

OpenMacNews openmacnews at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 05:53:39 EEST 2006

hi alan,

thx for the reply!

>  I use filesystem quotas, so I haven't really looked into this at all,
> but, what if you tried removing the space between the : and 'quota'?
>
> theoretically it shouldn't matter, but it *could*

actually, not a bad idea at all ... but, alas, *still* makes no difference.
QUOTA reports what I've set in the master .conf, and ignores the userdb spec'n
-- even with all variations WITHOUT the 'space'.

:-/

richard

--

/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign

[GPG] OpenMacNews at gmail dot com
fingerprint: 50C9 1C46 2F8F DE42 2EDB  D460 95F7 DDBD 3671 08C6