[Dovecot] Dovecot with STARTTLS

Sat Sep 2 12:36:12 EEST 2006

Vaidas Pilkauskas wrote:

[...]

> My guess that problem caused by Antivirus/Antispam solution you
> are using.

Nothing personal, but I would rather a solution as opposed to a guess.
Furthermore, if AV were involved, and I have already ruled that out by
shutting down every none essential application prior to attempting the
connection, then in all likelihood the connection would fail on a
connection attempt via SSL and port 995.

I Googled and found that someone else had experienced this problem also.
There was a patch for it, but it was for an older version of Dovecot. I
doubt that it would be relevant to this version.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net

Think about it: The *average* American has one tit and one testicle.