[Dovecot] dovecot-sieve with FreeBSD

Rui Lopes rgl at ruilopes.com
Tue Sep 5 21:00:55 EEST 2006

Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2006-09-05 11:32:13 +0100, Rui Lopes wrote:
>> == Sieve plugin for dovecot LDA
>>
>> * libsieve comes from the cyrus imap server (mail/cyrus-imapd23)
>
> the dovecot-lda sieve has an intree copy of libsieve. no need to install
> the cyrus version.

You are right Marcus, that is just a note to self, saying from where the
main sieve code comes from.  I didn't wanted to imply that you need to
install the mail/cyrus-imapd23 port or the cyrus imap server, because
that would not even work because Timo has modified libsieve to fit into
the dovecot plugin.  (you probably known that, though ;)

	-- Rui Lopes