[Dovecot] Reconstruct a corrupted mailbox

Fatou Ndiaye fatou.ndiaye at sentoo.sn
Thu Sep 7 21:16:02 EEST 2006

We're talkink about "corrupted Mailbox" because when we try to acceed via
webmail we have this message:
ERREUR : Impossible d'achever la requête.
Requête : SELECT "INBOX"
Raison invoquée : Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more
information
We had the same problem when we were using cyrus but after doing
.../cyrus-imapd/reconstruct it works well.