[Dovecot] Mail does not arrive at my server.

Jakob Curdes jc at info-systems.de
Mon Sep 11 17:38:27 EEST 2006

Christian Schmidt schrieb:

>Hello Wolfgang,
>
>Wolfgang Paul Rauchholz, 11.09.2006 (d.m.y):
>

>>I setup postfix and can send emails. When replying to these emails
>>they do not get to my server (I checked in the Maildir directory of the user, there is no file)

Make sure
1) the mails reach your server at all (check  your postfix logs)
2) to what type of inbox postfix or the local delivery agent (often
procmail) delivers these mails : maildir, mbox, or /var/spool/mail
3) if dovecot looks in the right place (see above) for incoming mails.

Hope this helps,

Jakob Curdes