[Dovecot] Pop get all maildir subfolder

Beber beber at meleeweb.net
Thu Sep 14 01:25:51 EEST 2006

Hi,

I'm just starting using dovecot, and find it powerfull and really fast,
and have a so configuration, It's just making me happy :) (after tests,
and test, and tests). So thanks you for the great job.

I've got a question :

POP get all my mail in all my maildir subfolder. I find it great and
was searching for a pop daemon doing that (and discoved it accidentaly).
Althought, I would like that pop daemon don't send mail in INBOX/.Spam.

How could I do that ?

Thanks

--
Beber - E-Mail / Jabber (+GMail) : beber_AT_meleeweb.net
http://www.meleeweb.net