[Dovecot] Problem with pop3 login

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 19:52:28 EEST 2006

I am sorry, I missed important info, here it is:
dovecot 0.99.11
default_mail_env = mbox:/home/%n/mail/:INBOX=/var/mail/%n
no virtual support

Note: I use %n because it was supposed to strip the domain part, but
it seems not to be working.
#   %n - user part in user at domain, same as %u if there's no domain

**************examples:**********

telnet localhost 110
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK dovecot ready.
user xyz
+OK