[Dovecot] Locally accessing IMAP folders from Windows

Dí­dac Busquets busquets at silver.udg.es
Thu Sep 14 15:03:42 EEST 2006

Hi all,

I've just configured Dovecot as my IMAP server in my Ubuntu machine.
Everything works fine: I can access my IMAP folders remotely, I have
also installed Squirrel webmail to access it thru the web...

Although I'm most of the time working with Ubuntu, sometimes I boot my
machine with Windows XP.  However, since the server is not running then
(because I'm not running Ubuntu), the only thing I can do is read the
files directly. Is there any client able to display the messages
directly from the files and folders stored in Maildir?

Thanks,

    Dídac Busquets

--
Didac Busquets i Font

Dept. d'Electronica, Informatica i Automatica
Institut d'Informatica i Aplicacions
Edifici P-IV
Despatx 128
Universitat de Girona