[Dovecot] Nuby experiences

Victor Rini victor-rini at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 00:03:16 EEST 2006

John Peacock wrote:
> If you can get your clients to accept the SSL certificate forever, then they
> won't see the "scary" warning ever again.  Alternatively, if you have the client
> passwords in plaintext, you can use CRAM-MD5 authentication without using SSL.

Interesting. I think Evolution support Cram-md5 but I'm not sure what
thunderbird supports. I'm little bit familiar with ssl after working
with OpenVPN. It's seems like any client worth its name supports ssl so
I'll probably stick with that.
> Check out RoundCube Webmail:
>
> 	http://www.roundcube.net/

Round cube look pretty good to me and I don't mind struggling for a
while with its growing pains. Thanks!