[Dovecot] Dovecot Usage Poll

Jackie Hunt jackie at yuma.acns.colostate.edu
Thu Sep 21 20:50:42 EEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a feel for how many sites are using Dovecot
and the size of the installation.  Jonathan's query about big
sites spurred my curiousity.

I'd like to take an informal poll and will post results to the list.
I'm interested in hearing from those of you who are using dovecot
in a real-life/production type environment (not just testing).
Please email me directly [jackie.hunt at colostate.edu] and send the
following info:

(1)  Type of organization:  commercial/government/educational/etc.
(2)  Number of users supported with Dovecot
(3)  Approx. length of time you've used Dovecot in "production"
(4)  Whether or not you are using the Dovecot LDA

Thanks much,

Jackie
---
Jackie Hunt
ACNS                                    Voice:  (970) 663-3789
Colorado State University               FAX:    (970) 491-1958
Fort Collins, CO  80523                 Email:  jackie.hunt at colostate.edu