[Dovecot] DSpam mysql-plugin (was DSpam plugin)

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Mon Sep 25 11:46:59 EEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-24 at 07:27 +0800, Timothy White wrote:

> I'll have a look at it soon. I assume the capability function is
> trying to find out if the plugin gives imap any more capabilities?

Yeah, that could be it, though usually that'd mean overriding the
capability command. I haven't had time to look at it for quite a while
and am still running a somewhat older rc snapshot.

> The plan /is/ to write the retrain script in C, and link it into
> libdspam. If anyone gets a chance to do that, please let me know, it
> would be MUCH appreciated.

Oh, I wasn't saying that your retrain script wasn't any good, I was just
trying to point out that one would have to run it too, to make the whole
thing effective. Personally, I'd probably have written it in python :)

johannes