[Dovecot] Converting UW MBX mail folder

Anne Hammond hammond at txcorp.com
Fri Sep 29 03:48:50 EEST 2006

Thank you.  Read further in my message.  I was trying to
convert from MBX format via mailutil.

mailutil isn't recognzing the "MBX mail folder":

[root at volt Resume's]# file "Sys Admin"
Sys Admin: MBX mail folder
[root at volt Resume's]# mailutil copy ./"Sys Admin" '#driver.unix/new'
Can't open mailbox ./Sys Admin: no such mailbox

I've copied the MBX mail folder to a name without spaces,
and also copied it to a different directory and changed
the modes, but still get the same error message.

Any assistance appreciated because this has been a huge
headache for a number of people.

Anne M. Hammond - Systems / Network Administration - Tech-X Corp