[Dovecot] [ rc28 ] dict{} seems to be ignored

Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT) dovecot at superalbert.it
Mon Apr 2 18:01:46 EEST 2007

On Monday 02 April 2007 16:37, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> If you want to use the userdb_* here you should also enable prefetch
> userdb, otherwise they're ignored.

yes, I'm using the preftch :-) ..

I have a meeting now, so I'll try your changes ASAP, if it is the issue I
suggest to make the wiki just a little more "misunderstanding people"
aware :-PP

thank you so much for your help
--
<?php echo '     Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT)     ',"\n",
'                GrUSP founder  - ZCE                ',"\n",