[Dovecot] Released 1.0.rc31

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Tue Apr 10 09:13:23 EEST 2007

OoO Lors  de la  soirée naissante  du lundi 09  avril 2007,  vers 17:03,
"Daniel L. Miller" <dmiller at amfes.com> disait:

> It would be quite convenient to have support for multiple SSL server
> certificates, based on remote IP address.  When a single IMAP server
> supports both LAN clients and WAN clients, at times either or both the
> domain names or server names may vary - and then a single server
> certificate results in some clients receiving SSL warnings.

Did you try AltSubjectName in your certificate ? I didn't find a current
client that fails to recognize this, yet.
--
panic("esp: what could it be... I wonder...");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c