[Dovecot] Shared mailbox plans

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 11 11:38:18 EEST 2007

One more thing:

I think dovecot-shared file is pointless. It can be implemented by
taking the rw-permissions from the Maildir directory (or mbox file).

Only problem that I see is if Maildir unintentionally has too wide
permissions, this change would make the created mails have too wide
permissions as well. Hmm. Perhaps with Maildir the permissions could be
taken from Maildir/new directory instead which has a bit better chance
of being correct.

I think I'll also add a check to compare Maildir, new, cur and tmp
directories' permissions and log a warning if they're not the same.