[Dovecot] v1.0.0 released

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Mon Apr 16 03:44:54 EEST 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.0.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/dovecot-1.0.0.tar.gz.sig
>
> It took almost 5 years, but it's finally ready. I'm not expecting to
> release v1.0.1 anytime soon, unless someone's been sitting on a major
> bug just waiting for v1.0 to be released. :)

Timo, I applaud you for your immense efforts, not least of which is that of
bringing quality control back to software engineering.

And to all others who contributed (either in code, ideas, or support), I thank
you also.

... now I have to find some time to upgrade my 0.99.14 install...

--
Curtis Maloney
cmaloney at cardgate.net