[Dovecot] Client with SSL client cert support?

Rainer Frey frey at inxmail.de
Fri Apr 20 14:12:25 EEST 2007

On Thursday 19 April 2007 02:23:46 Peter Abrahamsen wrote:
> Good day, all,
>
> I've gleaned that dovecot has support for verifying SSL client certs on
> connect. What IMAP clients have people found that support sending a
> specific SSL cert? I can't find this feature in Thunderbird, at least.

Thunderbird will send a client certificate if there is one in its
certificate manager (probably with an email address matching the account
address) and the server asks for it. There seems to be no way to
configure this though.

> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Rainer

--

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

Inxmail GmbH
Kaiser-Joseph-Str. 274, 79098 Freiburg, Germany

Tel +49 (0)761 29 69 79-0
Fax +49 (0)761 29 69 79-9
Web http://www.inxmail.de

Handelsregister Freiburg, HRB 5870
USt-Id DE198371679
Geschäftsleitung Martin Bucher, Peter Ziras