[Dovecot] New install on Ubuntu Fiesty 7.04

Mon Apr 30 00:34:24 EEST 2007

 > I think you are forgetting that this is the output of the command
 > "dovecot -n", not the dovecot.conf file itself.

Ack...

Heh - you know, the many times I've used it to see what my settings
were, I never actually 'noticed' that the format was different.

Sorry, Wade...

Timo - reformatting it like that - isn't it possible that a typo might
get 'fixed' somehow? If not, I guess its ok, but somehow it seems to me
that it should just spit out the settings just like they look in the
conf file...

--

Best regards,

Charles