[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.0.x and NFS-mounted mailstore quotas

Mike Brudenell pmb1 at york.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 16:52:46 EEST 2007

Greetings -

On 31 Jul 2007, at 17:18, Mike Brudenell wrote:

> I'm attaching the patch files and a tar archive that comprise the
> changes I use to support reading quotas from NFS-mounted
> filestore.  The patches are against the Dovecot 1.0.2 source code.

Just to let you know that the patches/code I posted yesterday to
support reading quotas from NFS-mounted mailstore using RPC still
apply and work OK against Dovecot 1.0.3

However the patch for mountpoint.c is NOT needed with (and indeed
should not be applied to) v1.0.3 as this includes the fix, although
implemented in a slightly different way.  [Well done, Timo, for
finding the hasmntopt() library function; I didn't know of that one
myself.]

Cheers,
Mike B-)

--
The Computing Service, University of York, Heslington, York Yo10 5DD, UK
Tel:+44-1904-433811  FAX:+44-1904-433740

* Unsolicited commercial e-mail is NOT welcome at this e-mail address. *