[Dovecot] sieve discard

Geert Hendrickx ghen at telenet.be
Wed Aug 1 19:01:45 EEST 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 10:52:18AM -0400, Tom Diehl wrote:
> I do not know what OS you are packaging for but if you are looking for
> rpms, fedora has released rpms that include seive in the same srpm as
> dovecot. I took their .src.rpm and rebuilt it on EL4/Centos4 and it spit
> out seperate dovecot and sieve binary rpms that so far work as
> advertised, at least for me.

This is for pkgsrc (cross-platform, mainly NetBSD and Dragonfly BSD), which
(currently) doesn't support creating multiple binary (sub-)packages from a
single source package.

But I can include the headers in the main dovecot package and have a sieve
package depending on that (without sievec/sieved, but that's better than
having no sieve package at all).

	Geert