[Dovecot] MD5 mis-match

Big Pizzle bigpizzle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:19:06 EEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm almost finished building our new load balanced email server that are
attached to an NFS mountpoint.  There are currently two e-mail servers
connected to the NFS share.  Both email servers are running CentOS 4.5 with
Postfix 2.4.3, Dovecot 0.99, and authenticating via LDAP.

Dovecot is using Maildir format.  I've been trying to do some benchmarks
using Postal and Rabid, and whenever I run rabid, I'm getting errors like
this:

MD5 mis-match, calculated:a628289996ce19910ebbd4eef2ebc3fc, expected
9406a7cf56afb5a1308eb5377e141719!

However, when I tail the /var/log/maillog, I don't see errors - I just see
the pop3-login.

Just wondering if that is okay.  I've also been trying to find an RPM for
Dovecot 1.0.3, with no avail.  Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance.

Patrick