[Dovecot] MANAGESIEVE patch v7 for dovecot 1.0.3

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sat Aug 18 02:06:37 EEST 2007

Hello dovecot users,

I have updated the MANAGESIEVE patch to fix a recently reported problem.
This is a patch against the latest stable release 1.0.3. It currently
won't compile with 1.1 due to significant changes in the master code.

Change Log V7
-------------

- Robin Breathe indicated that the regex capability was missing in the
   server's SIEVE listing. It turns out I forgot to make arrangements for
   setting ENABLE_REGEX in the cmu libsieve sources, so the regex
   extension was not compiled in. I copied the configure.in section
   regarding ENABLE_REGEX from dovecot-sieve-1.0.2 and that fixed the
   problem.

This patch still includes (yet another) instance of the CMU Sieve
source, as explained in one of my previous e-mails
(http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-July/015016.html).

The patch can be downloaded at:

http://sinas.rename-it.nl/~sirius/dovecot-1.0.3-MANAGESIEVE-v7.diff.gz

The README.managesieve is located in the root of the dovecot source tree
after applying the patch.

Have fun testing the patch. Don't hesitate to notify me when there are
problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch