[Dovecot] Migrate 0.99 MBox into 1.0rc15-2

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Mon Aug 27 02:05:41 EEST 2007

Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2007, at 4:00 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:
> Several good centralized software management schemes have been around
> for a very, very long time.  I don't use *any* "package management"
> systems...they are more trouble than they're worth.  The very
> existence of this thread is an example. ;)

Meh... That all depends on your vendor. Even if they include an older
version, the better vendors keep everything secure and as bug free as
possible.
Package managers allow busy people to keep a system up to date with
little effort. I would think security fixes are more important than new
features any day.