[Dovecot] Multiple Trash patch for DSPAM plugin

Hugo Monteiro hugo.monteiro at fct.unl.pt
Thu Feb 1 13:22:36 UTC 2007

Hello all,

First of all my respects to Johannes for the nice dspam plugin he created.

Unfortunatly i got stuck with a problem in that same plugin since it
didn't allow the use of more than one Trash folder. That can be an issue
if you have a wide variety of clients working in a wide variety of
languages. Not all use the english "Trash" for that folder.

I've written a small patch to accomodate that situation and it's working
just fine for me. I'm submitting it in the hope that it can be usefull
to others.

Hope it's usefull for others too.

Regards,

Hugo Monteiro.

--
ci.fct.unl.pt:~# cat .signature

Hugo Monteiro
Email	 : hugo.monteiro at fct.unl.pt
Telefone : +351 212948300 Ext.15307

Centro de Informática
Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da
		   Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre   2829-516 Caparica   Portugal
Telefone: +351 212948596   Fax: +351 212948548
www.ci.fct.unl.pt	      apoio at fct.unl.pt

ci.fct.unl.pt:~# _