[Dovecot] Automatic Folder Expiry (plugin?)

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Thu Feb 1 17:10:49 UTC 2007

Scott Alter wrote:

> Actually, the plugin you are looking for is named Expire, but it does
> not work with the current Dovecot version.  You need the CVS head
> version, which I do not believe is recommended for use in production.
> The Trash plugin is completely separate.

Aha! Thanks for those links and the info; even if I can't use it right
now it's good to know it's in the works with HEAD. I'll probably use
Mike T's trick for now and just keep an eye out on the newer releases...

Since I'm new to dovecot I'm not familiar with the release roadmap -- is
this something slated for inclusion to a future RC for 1.0, or are we
talking it's pushed out to 1.1 (sic) or whatnot? I'm guessing the latter...

thanks!
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer