[Dovecot] namespace subscription problem

Nate Sanders nate at ima.umn.edu
Fri Feb 2 17:01:46 UTC 2007

Understood, that makes sense. I tried making a .maillog folder but it
didn't show up in subscriptions. I still saw the namespace maillog. I
then tried manually upating my subscriptions file, but now I see a
collapsable maillog folder with no data inside of it.

So I guess that's not possible either.

Nate Sanders                  nate at ima.umn.edu
Associate Systems Manager     (612) 624 - 4353
Institute for Mathematics and its Applications