[Dovecot] dead bodies stacking up in Drafts folder

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 12 19:09:37 UTC 2007

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 09:38:02AM +0100, Charles Bueche wrote:
> I can of course periodically select and delete them, but I don't like
> such glitches. Never sure if emails are really sent.

I've had this problem with Courier too.  Even worse, there have been
some issues where changes to drafts haven't been saved to the server,
losing hours of work.  Since I seldom need to "port" drafts from one
machine to the other I've just turned off "save copies of drafts on
server".

--
Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>