[Dovecot] Help with mysql-dspam-plugin

Rob Klingsten bladex at umich.edu
Wed Feb 21 15:22:32 UTC 2007

Hello folks --

I'm using Debian etch and I've got Mysql 5.0, Dovecot 1.0rc15 and
DSpam 3.6.8...

I've downloaded the mysql-dspam-plugin code, and it builds without
errors.  But when trying to start Dovecot I get:

Starting mail server: dovecotIEffective uid=65534, gid=65534
ILoading modules from directory: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap
Emodule /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib_dspam.so: dlsym(dspam_init)
failed: /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/imap/lib_dspam.so: undefined symbol:
dspam_init
Error: imap dump-capability process returned 89

Any help with how to fix this would be great!  I'm not really a
programmer so I'm not quite sure where to look...

thanks!!

Rob Klingsten