[Dovecot] Dovecot on Solaris x86?

Jorgen Lundman lundman at lundman.net
Thu Feb 22 08:02:01 UTC 2007

I use dovecot with Solaris 10 on x86.

I will point out that the OpenSSL that comes with Solaris 10 is very
broken and will generally not work with ... anything. If you go fetch
latest OpenSSL, either package from sunfreeware, or build yourself, and
make sure to link against "/usr/local/ssl" instead. (I wouldn't advice
pkg_rm the system ssl as the PAM module is linked against it, if you
want to be able to login).

--
Jorgen Lundman       | <lundman at lundman.net>
Unix Administrator   | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work)