[Dovecot] error after installation

Luigi Rosa lrosa at hypertrek.info
Wed Jan 31 05:26:59 UTC 2007

jepoy said the following on 31/1/2007 6:22:

> -ERR Plaintext authentication disallowed on non-secure connections.

check dovecot.conf for

disable_plaintext_auth = no

Ciao,
luigi

--
/
+--[Luigi Rosa]--

Trinity: I know why you're here, Neo.
  I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live
alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer.
  You're looking for him. I know because I was once looking for the
same thing.
  And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him.
  I was looking for an answer.
  It's the question, Neo. It's the question that drives us.
  It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just
as I did.
Neo: What is the Matrix?
Trinity: The answer is out there, Neo, and it's looking for you, and
it will find you if you want it to.
     --The Matrix