[Dovecot] Public kudos to Timo

Egbert Jan egbert at vandenbussche.nl
Tue Mar 6 23:11:35 EET 2007

I fully agree with Troy. On the other hand, I ask myself how mature the code
is. People still find several problems which seem quite severe to me. Don't
take me wrong; Timo is a clearly a guru with regard to email. Keep up the
good work! I wish I could help but a run only a very small shop for my own
family and the local boyscouts in town. All is setup in 'KISS' mode as much
as possible and Dovecot just runs out of the box.

Egbert Jan
NL