[Dovecot] Quota and Trash

Bernhard Schmidt berni at birkenwald.de
Mon Mar 12 22:54:13 EET 2007

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 10:42:45PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> I think you confused this with the explanation for quota-rewrite.
> They're different things. I updated the wiki now.

Thanks a lot, looks like it might indeed to what I'm looking for.
Robert, Timo, thanks for pointing that out, I don't have access to the
testboxes at the moment.

I'll point our mailguys to rc27 as soon as it is out. They're pretty
conservative, but so far them using dovecot has worked out well.

Just the last question, is there a way to force recalculation of the
currently used quota for maildir++? Just remove the maildirsize file
(or, if quota set manually, remove all but the first line of it)?

Thanks,
Bernhard