[Dovecot] Problems fetching mail

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com
Mon Mar 12 23:50:31 EET 2007

I'm attempting to replace UW-IMAP with Dovecot, as my UW-IMAP
implementation seems to be not working very well.

Here's the problem I had with UW-IMAP:

In Horde/IMP, messages just wouldn't appear at all.  If I opened up the
user's IMAP box via an IMAP client, I'd get a Bogus sequence in UID
fetch error.

So, now I've got Dovecot in place, and I'm getting the following error
upon attempting to look at this same box:

Error in IMAP command UID: Invalid UID messageset.

Now, this user has 3 messages, each X-UID increments by one, starting at
1, so:

None of those seem out of the ordinary size wise.

I'm not sure what config information you'll need of me, as I'm new to
dovecot, but any help would be appriciated.

Thanks,
Curt L.