[Dovecot] tb-negative-fetch workaround

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Wed Mar 14 00:04:38 EET 2007

bofh list wrote:

> I don't think it is unreasonable to send both text/plain and text/html.
> I do think it is unreasonable to send only text/html.  I'm sending both.

*sigh* I am not trying to start a flame war here; please Google around
and look up mailing list etiquette, it is different than normal emails
between two people or a small group.

It is generally considered rude and unacceptable on almost every mailing
list in existence to post HTML-based email, plain text only is the
standard and has been since the dawn of (computer) time.

I'm done, nothing more will be said.
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer