[Dovecot] solaris 10 + dovecot (1)

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed Mar 14 16:31:52 EET 2007

Re,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 02:26:53PM +0000, aza zel wrote:
> like other suggest me, the cause of problem is that i not have much space in
> /  (i think that 4.4gb is a lot of space but i wrong)
> so, i move to /export/home where i have space and try again and i not have
> any problems.
> about memory... i don't remeber how much i have but swap have nearly 667mbs
> free for proces compile (i only run these proces).

Nice :) I've mentioned 'memory' because of the Spanish (is it Spanish? Just
guessing) fragment 'espacio de memoria' remembered me to the English word of
'memory', I was wrong here it seems. So forget about memory, it was only my
guesswork about your native language :) The lesson here: please translate
all messages to English if you want to post to an English mailing list.
Otherwise some people (like me) have no chance to understand just guessing ... :)

--
- Gábor