[Dovecot] compiling dovecot on aix gcc 3.3.2

funkypunky drunky funkypunkydrunky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:36:41 EET 2007

Firstly thank you for your respond Timo. I manually copied the
lib10_quota_plugin.so and lib11_imap_quota_plugin.so (sorry if i wrote the
files wrongly) But it didnt work. I dont understand why it isnt work.
Normally installation procedure only copy this *.so files to plugin
directory. But when i copied it doesnt solve my problem. Dovecot kill
itself.  I googled around but i cant find anything. Is there anybody using
this plugin on IBM aIX 5.3? Am i only the one who is trying to use this
quota extension on IBM AIX 5.3 in the whole world:)It is important for me to
use this quota extension. A bit urgent. If you wanna i can post my
configuration,"configure","make", and "make install" output. Thanx and best
regards
Halil

2007/3/21, Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi