No subject

Sun Mar 11 16:15:09 EET 2007

in its place. I checked it and see there is no file.
I copied from the src bla bla to  its place /usr/local/lib/dovecot/imap and
error messages change to the below one

Error: imap dump-capability process killed with signal 11
I have to notice that every plugin files which has an extension of .so is
not in its proper place.

But if i dont activate the plugins there is no problem.
Thanx and best regards

------=_Part_211333_24484007.1174659107881--