[Dovecot] 1.0.rc28 / v1.0 plans

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Fri Mar 23 23:21:30 EET 2007

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> That describes a way to make deliver work with system users. I wasn't
> sure if Qmail could be set up another way, so I didn't change that.
> Updated it now.

I'm actually using vpopmail for virtual users, so I'm just as happy to
force the issue with '-d', but I wanted to make you aware that it isn't
apparently able to parse the message.

> I suppose it went to vpopmail user's INBOX (/var/mail/vpopmail?)

Nope, nothing there either.  I can do a full scan of the drive, but I
suspect it is in the ether... ;-)

> -d makes it work with virtual users. I'm not sure why it didn't show
> Message ID in the log line. Did your message have it? Or did preline add
> an empty line in the middle of the headers for some reason?

This is the entire message: