[Dovecot] Multiple delivery with LDA+sieve

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Mar 25 17:12:08 EEST 2007

On 25.3.2007, at 13.49, Vincent Bernat wrote:

> Is  it possible to  maintain a list  of recent
> message-id and mailbox couples to  avoid to deliver again a message to
> the same mailbox ?

It should be pretty easy to modify the sources to do this. There's
duplicate.h which provides an API to marking duplicates and checking
if they exist. It's already used by the Sieve plugin. The duplicate
database code is pretty simple though and if the file grows large,
it'll be slow.

I guess this duplicate checking could be done, but I wouldn't want it
enabled by default.