[Dovecot] New mail not appearing consistently in Outlook 2003

Karl von Randow karl at cactuslab.com
Mon Mar 26 09:00:04 EEST 2007

James Turnbull wrote:
> Karl von Randow wrote:
>> Thanks I'll try to track that option down. The missing new mail
>> doesn't appear if I press Send & Receive, is the control-m the same?
>> I will try it.
>>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300479
>
> Also please don't top post -
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/T/top-post.html

Thanks James. I found the configuration option, your note helped me find the
files it produced. I am now logging copious amounts of data, and I have
installed Outlook-QuoteFix to improve our shared experience.

I will observe what is logged when I receive this message from the mailing
list (and CC'd to myself). Is there any guide or advice from previous
debugging-using-outlook-logs experience that would make my bug reporting
more valuable?

Kind regards,
Karl