[Dovecot] Deliverm, vpopmail, and valias

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Wed Mar 28 21:19:52 EEST 2007

John Peacock wrote:
> I have already accepted a message for an aliased address, but the MTA
> isn't going to be rewriting the envelope address, so how can I get
> dovecot's deliver to dereference the alias and deliver to the correct
> Inbox?

Just to follow up on my own posting: it turns out that it is just as
easy to rewrite the envelope address in Postfix either before or after
dspam processing, so that's what I'll do.  It actually simplifies the
dspam handling to rewrite before procssing (since I already had to
figure out the alias for training purposes).

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group