[Dovecot] 1.0.rc29 released

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Sat Mar 31 00:02:09 EEST 2007

--On Friday, March 30, 2007 6:34 PM +0200 Nicolas STRANSKY
<Nico at stransky.cx> wrote:

> Changes will be certainly minimal after v1.0 final release, you can't
> blame Timo for trying to make something more and more usable and adapted
> to everybody's needs while v1.0 is still in development..

"Release Candidate" means only critical show-stopper bugs get fixed. No
"development". Any development should be applied to HEAD.

This is why I'm still using 0.99. The RC's still look like betas and I have
no idea which one (if any) is less a regression than any other.