[Dovecot] namespace public folders

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Tue Nov 13 13:08:46 EET 2007

Hi list,
Here is thing im trying to accomplish. I would like to setup public folders which resposible for delivering mails for some speical addresses like info at example.com. And it will be perfect if "seen" status for this folder will be saved per user. I mean if one user read message and set it as read other user should see it still as unread. As I far i know there some limitation in 1.0 tree but not in lates 1.1.
My question is can I do such setup with dovecot+postfix. Im really appreciate for simple examples how can i accomplish this kind setup if it possible :)