[Dovecot] umask not applied

Nikolay Shopik shopik at inblock.ru
Thu Nov 15 05:11:04 EET 2007

- original message -
Subject:	Re: [Dovecot] umask not applied
From:	Thomas <lists at abelonline.de>
Date:		15/11/2007 00:46

Quoting Troy Engel <tengel at fluid.com>:

> I'll be the first to mention that 1.0rc15 is ancient by dovecot
> standards, upgrade to 1.0x first and see if it's still broken.

I am running a debian etch server. Unfortunately 1.0rc15 is the
lastest version available in the stable tree. I would really like to
remain in stable if somehow possible since I think combining stable
and unstable will lead to chaos. I'll check the changes in later
version and if they mention something about umask.