[Dovecot] dovecot mysql support

Benjamin R. Haskell dovecot at benizi.com
Mon Nov 19 22:21:08 EET 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 05:15:24PM -0800, jan gestre wrote:
>> I'm using CentOS 4.5, is the dovecot default rpm comes with mysql
>> support? Do I need to rebuild it?
>
> The packages at ATrpms already come with mysql support. Did you try them?

Do they also have 'inotify' support? I seem to recall trouble with the
ATrpms version of dovecot. The particular CentOS 4.5 box I was using still
had a 2.4 kernel, since it'd been recently upgraded from RHEL3. (We didn't
want to upgrade the kernel on the remote box since it was working fine for
our purposes).

Best,
Ben