[Dovecot] dovecot-auth consumes 100% CPU time on Solaris 10

KOT MATPOCKuH matpockuh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:45:11 EET 2007

Is problem with CPU load solved?

I have same problem - dovecot-auth eats one of my cores.
I'm using dovecot 1.0.7 on Solaris 10 Sparc.
I tried to use auth-bind and standard scheme with separate user for bind and
have same result.
Problem occupts only with LDAP authentication, on some other systems I use
PostgreQSL and MySQL authentication and doesn't have this problem.
Using PAM authentication is not possible, because dovecot run in chroot'ed
environment and I planing to move it to separate system or zone without ldap
client.

--
MATPOCKuH