[Dovecot] Problems reading mbox mail boxes.

James thenetimp at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:47:22 EET 2007

I just installed dovecot 1.0.7  Set up the pem files for SSL, set up
the xinet.d/imaps files and it logs into the server gets a list of all
the mbox files in the ~/mail directory  and creates representations of
them in Apple mail.  The problem I am having is when I click on one
any of them I see no content.  Execpt one. For some reason one of them
shows the 2 emails that are inside of it.  I am very confused by it.

Help?

James