[Dovecot] dovecot with ldap and allow_nets

Sun Nov 25 21:29:50 EET 2007

On 11/25/2007, Marc Cuypers (m.cuypers at mgvd.be) wrote:
> Charles Marcus wrote:
>> On 11/23/2007, Marc Cuypers (m.cuypers at mgvd.be) wrote:
>>> # dovecot --version
>>> 1.0.rc15

>> Extremely old...
>>
>> Upgrade...

> Does your reply  mean that allow_nets didn't work with version 1.0.

Not necessarily - it means its so old that I (and most likely more than
a few others) don't want to hassle with checking to see what possible
problems/bugs it had that are fixed in current releases.

Unlike myself, Timo could I'm sure answer a lot of question like this
off the top of his head, but I'm also sure even he gets irritated by
people who come here asking for help when they are running an ancient
version.

In other words, as with all free software - the more current version,
you are running, the easier it will be to get support...

--

Best regards,

Charles