[Dovecot] Small typo

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Nov 26 15:41:10 EET 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 11:49 +0530, Abhijit Hoskeri wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 07:56:43PM +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > i_fatal() exits the process. You probably want to use i_error() instead.
> >

> Thanks a lot. I have fixed this. I have two more questions:
>
> * How do I know whether the userdb/passdb is running with blocking=yes
>   or not?

There's a global "bool worker" variable. If it's TRUE, you're running in
auth worker process (blocking=yes is set), otherwise not. But not all
passdbs support blocking=yes at all.

> * What are your plans on putting something like this in the Dovecot
>   trunk/HEAD, along with your dont-proxy-on-ips-i-listen-on patch you had
>   posted some time back? I don't much like the idea of maintaining my
>   own version of Dovecot!

The dont-proxy-my-own-ips patch is already committed, but it only fixes
the infinite looping and not letting user log in normally (I think?).

These aren't very high on my TODO list right now, so I don't really have
plans..